From drunk driving and traffic offenses to misdemeanor and felony crimes, the Fort Myers law firm of Steven Wetter, Attorney at Law, P.A., provides the sophisticated and aggressive representation you need to prevent a conviction or avoid the worst penalties.
Criminal defense lawyer Steven H. Wetter is a former prosecutor who has represented Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and the surrounding Florida communities of Lee County since 2000. Contact us day or night to arrange a free, confidential consultation.
The story is not over when you blow .08 on the Breathalyzer. Steve Wetter is skilled at challenging the traffic stop, the roadside tests and all facets of a drunk driving arrest.
- DUI defense (first offense, repeat offender, CDL drivers, non-Florida residents)
- Juvenile DUI and Zero Tolerance suspensions
- DUI for drugs (illegal substances or legal medications)
- DUI accidents (serious bodily injury or manslaughter)
- BUI defense (boating under the influence)
Thank you Mr. Wetter. If he can help you he will!
We understand what is at stake, whether your son or daughter is accused of a crime, or you or your spouse has been arrested. Steve Wetter fights for the best possible outcome for state and federal crimes involving:
- Drug Charges, including possession or possession with intent to distribute
- Drug Trafficking and Sales
- Probation Violations (new crimes or technical violations)
- Theft, Burglary or Robbery
- Domestic Violence Battery and protective orders
- Sex Offenses (sexual battery, attempted rape, Internet crimes)
- Child Pornography
- Traffic Violations/CDL
- Sealing or Expungement of Criminal Records
- Mortgage, Tax or Bank Fraud
If you are haunted by an arrest or withheld conviction from years ago, Mr. Wetter can explore sealing or expungement of those criminal records.